(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: President, Tustin School Board; Businesswoman; Parent Vol.
- Elected by Orange County Board Members to the Delegate Assembly of the California School Boards Association
- Appointed Governmental Relations Chair for California School Boards Association
- Graduate of Tustin Schools, Bachelor of Science Degree-BYU, with 3 children attending Tustin Schools in Elementary, Middle and High School
- Appointed to Orange County Child Care and Development Planning Council
- Liaison to the Tustin Area Council of Fine Arts
- Serves on numerous committees including: GATE, Subject Area Council, Fiscal Planning Team, Legislative, Communications, Science and Facility Design
Francine Pace Scinto, Ms.
- Student Achievement is first and foremost. Test scores are up and high academic standards have been developed and are in place
- Insists on Open Communication and respect between all segments of the district--Community, Parents, Students, Teachers and Administrators
- Advocates for Local Control and Accountability for local governing agencies.
- Occupation: Vice President, Orange County Associates
- Commercial & Industrial Real Estate Investor
- Board Member, Tustin Unfied School District
- Vice President/Clerk, Tustin Unified School District Board of Governors
- M.B.A., Columbia University Graduate School of Business
- B.A., Manhattanville College
- Former PTA Vice President, Former President, Foothill Communities Association
- Continue to focus on student achievement via high standards for all students
- Continue to balance budgets, and maintain capital reserve
- Develop long term facitilies plans, including refurbishment of existing schools.
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Tustin Unified School District
- Business Owner, Desktop Publishing Service
- Tustin School Board President in 1998
- Elected by fellow Orange County Board Members to Delegate Assembly of the California School Boards Association
- Coastline Regional Occupational Program (ROP) Board Member
- Served on Beckman High School Planning Committee, Special Education Committee, and Strategic Planning Committee
- Ensure our schools promote academic excellence and add value to our community
- Continued adoption of responsible fiscal policy resulting in improved academic programs and school sites while maintaining a healthy reserve
- Use my election to state level Delegate Assembly position to advocate for more local discretionary dollars and greater local control
- Occupation: Telecommunications Account Manager
- 5 years- Foothill Education Fund
- 6 years- North Tustin Advisory Committee
- Numerous other voluntreer school jobs
- Safe schools, positive learning environment
- Provide a stable work place for all employees
- Accountibility to the Community
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|