League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles, Ventura County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member, Board of Directors; Castaic Lake Water Agency; Division 3 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 28 3:32pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 45/ 45)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Water Systems Manager
- Occupation: Project Engineer
- BA, Applied Mathematics/Computer Science
- 17 year resident of the SCV
- 15 yrs SCV community activism
- 12 yrs Boy Scout troop involvement
Charles E. Vavo
- Ensure a RELIABLE, SAFE water supply
- Bring HONESTY and financial RESPONSIBILITY to the CLWA
- Stop the TMC gravel mine
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- CLWA Website
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 9, 2001 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.