League of Women Voters of California
Fresno County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of City Council; City of Fresno; District 4 Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Social Worker
- To be available to constituents at their convenience. Let them know I work for them.
- Conduct myself as a leader of this community with integrity and fairness in all decisions I make.
- Provide the best representation that this district has ever had. Work hard to achieve my campaign commitments and promises.
- Occupation: Retired Business Women
- Former City Council Member, Mayor Pro Tem
- Former Field Rep for U.S. Congressman Condit
- Former Reserve Police Officer
- Former Rape Crisis and Domestic Counselor
- Small Business Owner
- Property Management
- Full TIme Representation, A City Council Member isn't a partime job or hobby.I will bring honesty, integrity and independence to district 4.
- Creation and Retention of solid well paying jobs that will give our workers the prevailing wage and benefits needed to support their families.
- Support Senior Citizen Issues and Neighborhood preservation
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Sunday, October 29th, 12:00PM, ABC30.
The Fresno Bee
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:36
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.