League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Board Member; El Dorado Hills Community Services District Voter Information
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Safety Manager
- COMMITMENT-Barby and I have resided in El Dorado Hills for over 17 years
- Member, El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce
- LEADERSHIP-13 years as an elected Director on the El Dorado Hills Fire Department Board of Directors.
- Brought 24-Hour Paramedic & Ambulance Services to El Dorado Hills
- EXPERIENCE-12 years publice service as a safety manager
- Masters Degree in Public Administration
- Committed to ensuring that the Community Services District's operations are fiscally accountable to the community
- Committed to ensuring the development of large community sport complex parks in areas that will not impact quality of life of the community residences
- Committed to increasing the number of sport facilities, recreation programs and senior citizen's facilities within the community
F. J. Leslie
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:36
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.