League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Board Member; El Dorado Resource Conservation District Voter Information
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
John C. James, II
- Occupation: Senior Transportation Planner
- Graduate of CalPoly State University, San Luis Obispo
- Employed w/California Department of Transportation
- Member of the Agricultural Land Preservation Committee
- Active in Rescue Schools PTC & Site Council
- 18 year resident of Rescue
- Current (4 year) Board member - focusing on project management
William "Bill" McSwain
- Preserve agricultural land as open space/maintain quality of life
- Environmental friendly land development practices
- Preserving water quality
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:36
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.