Click on ballot measure for more detail.
- Measure D.
Board Member Reduction
-- El Dorado County Fire Protection District
72.4% Yes votes
27.5% No votes
- Shall the El Dorado County Fire Protection District reduce the number of its Board Members from seven to five?
- Measure H.
Vehicle In-Lieu Tax Expenditure
-- El Dorado County
60.8% Yes votes
39.1% No votes
- Shall Measure H, entitled "An Initiative Ordinance Requiring the Expenditure of at Least One-Half of the 'Vehicle In-Lieu Tax' Revenues Received by the County of El Dorado Annually on Roads, Ways and Highways for Specified Purposes," be adopted?
- Measure J.
Sales Tax Expenditure for Roads
-- El Dorado County
58.4% Yes votes
41.5% No votes
- Shall the County be authorized to use that portion of its sales tax revenues generated by new development to pay for building road capacity improvements to offset the impacts of traffic generated by non-residential development as allowed under Policy 184.108.40.206 of Measure Y, enacted by the voters on November 3, 1998?
- Measure K.
Bond Debt Approval Requirement
-- El Dorado Irrigation District
(Advisory Vote Only)
71.2% Yes votes
28.7% No votes
- Shall an advisory vote of approval by the El Dorado Irrigation District ratepayers be required before EID incurs additional bonded indebtedness not secured by land?
- Measure R.
-- Los Rios Community College District
55.1% Yes votes
44.8% No votes
- To repair classrooms and facilities throughout Los Rios Community College District (including American River, Cosumnes River, and Sacramento City Colleges), provide up-to-dates facilities for academic/vocational programs including computer science, electronics and biotechnology, upgrade libraries, build and acquire classrooms and facilities to reduce overcrowding and expand course offerings, upgrade electrical systems for technology, and build high-tech training facilities, shall the District Issue $215 million of bonds at the lowest possible interest rate?
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.