LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Warren County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
Commissioner; County of Warren; 4 Year Term Starting 1/03/01|
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Pat Arnold South
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Warren County Commissioner since 1993
- Education: 1972 Grad of Lebanon H.S.; 4yrs College- Sinclair & M.U.M. & OSU
- 8 years as Warren County Commissioner
- 5 1/2 years Director of Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce
- 9 years Associate Director for Warren County Community Services
- 6 years EMT-A/ Fire Fighter with Lebanon Division of Safety & Fire
- Serve on various boards & committees
Charles W. Beatty
- Continue reducing property taxes and conservative spending patterns
- Manage/ direct anticipated growth through sound land use planning
- Continue emphasis on improving hazardous roadways and expanding infrastructure systems
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Warren County GOP has candidates night
- 2/28/00 at 7:00 pm 300 Silver St.,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.