(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
Charles W. Sanders
- Party: Democratic
- B.S. Industrial and Labor Relations, Wilmington College.
- I have over ten years Local Government experience.
- I completed one work career, complete with all the associated rigors of life that ordinary citizens must face every day.
- I am a native of the newly created District.
Robert E. Bidwell
- Fix Social Security
- Fix the HMOs
- Support Education
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Educator, Author, Businessman, Consultant
- Education: MBA Graduate School of Management, Boston College
- Educator- 10 years University faculty, currently at Xavier
- Principal shareholder and officer of Cincinnati's "fastest growing public company" for 10 years
- Author of "Skills For Managerial Excellence" published by Simon & Schuster in 1995
- Named on of the top 25 Management Thinkers in the U.S.
- To preserve, protect and defend the Constitution
- Inform voters about the legal holes in the tax code
- To enlist the help of banks and employers in fighting illegal liens
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Campaign Finance Data
- Project Vote-Smart - (Biography, Campaign Finance, Issue Positions, Special Interest Groups, Voting Record)
- Election2000 on AOL - includes DNet Issue Chart
- C-SPAN Campaign 2000 - Video, audio, archives, events
- New York Times coverage
- Slate (MSN)
- CONGRESS Internet Guide to Congress
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com