LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Butler County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
State Senate; District 4|
4 Year Term. Salary $42,427
Results as of Mar 22 9:16pm, 100% of Precincts Reporting|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Scott R. Nein
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Full time Legislator
- Education: Bowling Green State University, B.S., 1974
- A community activist elected to lead Board of Education
- Three times elected as state representative
- Elected by house collegues to Assistant Majority Leader
- Appointed to vacant Senate seat and elected to a full term
Arnold D. Engel
- Reduce state taxes
- Reduce growth in state government spending
- Increase academic accountability in our public schools
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired at age 45
- Education: Cum Laude graduate of Southern Ohio College, degree in Robotics
- You have my word that I will support the best interest of the people over everything else.
- I am not s career politician.
- I am a citizen just like yourself.
- It is my goal to put the people first.
David Izaak Dooley
- To give the people a voice in the State Senate
- To improve education
- To support workers rights
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Cincinnati Post
Campaign Finance Report
Ohio Citizen Action
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.