LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Butler County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
State Representative; District 58|
2 Year Term. Salary $42,427
|To represent the people of the district and State of Ohio in dealing with matters not allocated to the federal government.
Results as of Mar 22 9:16pm, 100% of Precincts Reporting|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
A. C. Mitchell
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Steelwork/ Shop Planner
- Education: High School/ Apprenticeship Trade & Craft
- Involved in many years as a community leader in schools.
- Coached and worked with youth.
- Twelve years as a school board member.
- 40 years employed by A.K. Steel
- Family Issues
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
The Cincinnati Post
Campaign Finance Report
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com
Ohio Citizen Action
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.