(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Michelle Glass Schneider
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Health Care Business Owner
- Education: Graduate Madeira High School; attended Ohio State University
- I have lived in the 36th district all my life.
- Elected by the people of Madeira twice.
- Served on City Council for 6 years, as Mayor of Madeira for past two years.
- Small business owner
- Proven leader
- Lower taxes, reduce the burden on working families
- Less government regulation, stop unfunded government mandates
- Fix public education, promote educational tax credits- I support parental choice
John A. Smith
- Party: Republican
- Education: B.A., Philosophy, Cornerstone College
- Occupation: Director of Governmental Affairs
- Active in the political process for the past decade
- Aide to two Cincinnati City Councilmen
- · Organized citywide and countywide campaigns
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Instructional Assistant
- Education: BSBA from University of Cincinnati
- Four years Silverton City Council, with two years as Vice Mayor
- President of Silverton Democratic Club
- President Silverton Community Block Watch
- Vice President Archdiocesan Pastoral Council
- Past President Knights of Columbus, #5624
Everett J. Dejager
- Education- All children need the challenge for themselves to learn
- Health Care- All people should be covered!!!
- Economic development- Opportunities should be given to everyone
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Retired
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Editor, Newsletter, Libertarians for
- Greater Cincinnati
- Repeal State Income Tax; cut all taxes.
- Pass concealed carry law for personal protection
- Abandon anti-trust suit against Microsoft
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
The Cincinnati Post
Campaign Finance Report
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com
Ohio Citizen Action
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.