LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Hamilton County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
State Representative; District 35|
2 Year Term. Salary $42,427
|To represent the people of the district and State of Ohio in dealing with matters not allocated to the federal government.
Results as of Mar 22 9:16pm, 100% of Precincts Reporting|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Patricia M. Clancy
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Representative
- Party: Republican
- Neighborhood: Colerain Township
- Education: B.S. University of Cincinnati
- Elected: Past President and Township Trustee, Colerain Township; Secretary Treasurer, Hamilton County Township Association; President, Hamilton County
- Republican Club; Secretary, Colerain Township Republican Club; Member: Colerain Township Historical Society; Safe Drug Free Advisory Committee;
- Former Member: Hamilton County Solid Waste Task Force, Colerain Avenue Task Force.
- improve education and educational funding
- economic development and continual growth of the economy
- crime prevention
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Office Manager
- Precinct Executive, Springfield; Campaign Manager
- Hamilton County Democratic
- Finneytown Civic Association
- Cincinnati Women's Political Caucus
- Springfield Township Democratic Club
- NAACP; League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area
Sharon E. Rozier
- Education: Strengthen our school systems so all of our children can benefit.
- Health Care: Ensure health care for all citizens, including medication.
- Family Farms & Environment: factories should not threaten our quality of life.
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
The Cincinnati Post
Campaign Finance Report
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com
Ohio Citizen Action
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.