(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Director, Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati
- Senior Legislative Aide, Congressman Steve Chabot
- Harvard University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Commissioner Officer, United States Army (82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina)
- B.S. University of Cincinnati, Magna Cum Laude
- Ending abortions
- Reducing the tax burden of all Ohioans
- Reducing the size of state government by eliminating wasteful programs
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Director, Community Building Institute
- Education: Elder H.S.; B.A. Miami Univ.; M.P.A. Indiana University
- As former Peace Corps volunteer, I bring service and experience to the job of State Rep.
- Former aide to Congressman Charles Luken and Councilmember Todd Portune
- I combine knowledge of government with grassroots leadership in community development
Patrick F. Quealy
- Education Reform
- Health Care
- Fiscal Accountability of Government
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Student, The Ohio State University
- Dramatic cuts in the income tax at all income levels
- Real reform of education through privatization: tax credits, vouchers, etc.
- Get tough on real crime: repeal "victimless" crime laws
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
The Cincinnati Post
Campaign Finance Report
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com
Ohio Citizen Action
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.