LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Hamilton County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
State Representative; District 30|
2 Year Term. Salary $42,427
|To represent the people of the district and State of Ohio in dealing with matters not allocated to the federal government.
Results as of Mar 22 9:16pm, 100% of Precincts Reporting|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Samuel T. Britton
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
- Party: Democrat
- Neighborhood: Madisonville
- I am respected for my integrity, intelligence, honesty as an elected official and as a respected family man.
- Over the past four years, I have worked hard for all people in the 30th House District, and for the betterment of the entire State of Ohio.
- Fair and Equal funding of public schools and quality education for all children.
- Passage of my HB 159 breast reconstructive surgery incidental to a mastectomy.
- Passage of my HB 714 treatment and management of osteoporosis.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Retired Chemical Process Engineer, Procter & Gamble
- Education: Bachelor of Chemical Engineering 1960 Univ. Of Minnesota
- Wide Range of business experience
- Well read in monetary economics and political economy
- Require voter approval for any new tax increase
- Phase out state income tax and cut budget correspondingly
- Work to end the "War on Drugs"
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
The Cincinnati Post
Campaign Finance Report
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com
Ohio Citizen Action
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.