LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
all of Hamilton County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
Judge; Court of Appeals; District 1; 6 Year Term Starting 2/11/01|
6 Year Term. Salary $99,950
|The Court of Appeals is essentially a court of review. It hears appeals from the Common Pleas, County and Municipal Courts. Decisions are final except in cases involving Constitutional questions, felony cases in which it has original jurisdiction and cases of public or great general interest.
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
J. Howard Sundermann, Jr.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Court of Appeals Judge
- Education: B.A. Notre Dame 1963; J.D. Georgetown 1966
- Praticed law in Cincinnati for eleven years
- Served on the Cincinnati Board of Education
- A trial judge for 15 years
- Served on the Court of Appeals for 6 years
- Adjunct Professor of law at University of Cincinnati
- Decide cases on the facts and law
- Decide cases fairly
- Decide cases as quickly as possible
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Court of Appeals
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.