(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Michael K. Allen
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Hamilton County Prosecuting Attorney
- Education: Doctorate, J.D., Ohio Northern University, BS, AS, University of Cincinnati
- Former Cincinnati, and University of Cincinnati Police Officer
- former Assistant Prosecuting Attorney at Preble County Prosecutors Office, City of Cincinnati, and Hamilton County Prosecutors Office
- former Hamilton County Municipal Court Judge
- Hamilton County Prosecuting Attorney since January, 1999.
- Violent Crime- Vigorously prosecute criminals who commit violence against others.
- Crime Victims- Afford fairness, dignity, notice, access and protection to crime victims.
- Child Support- Prosecute those who fail to provide for their children.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com