LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Hamilton County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
Clerk of Courts; County of Hamilton|
4 Year Term. Salary $60,348
|To issue and transfer automobile certificates of title; to enter all orders, decrees and judgements; to collect and distribute all court costs and other money paid under court orders for the Appellate and Common Please Courts; to keep records of court dockets and of the journal.
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Clerk of Courts
- Education: Xavier; U.C. College of Law; Ohio State (Ford Foundation Fellow)
- Modernized Clerk's office
- Webiste named America's #1 court website
- Finalist for court management system in Smithsonian Computerworld Awards, the Oscar for technology innovation
- Opened suburban offices; MADD award
- Operating savings resulted in domestic violence help and camcorders in polics cruisers
- Develop the internet to permit electronic filing of Hamilton County court documents
- Publish additional court guides and update existing publications to assist the taxpayer
- Extend the ability to pay all fines and court costs over the internet
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Hamilton County Clerk of Court
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.