LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Hamilton County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
Judge; Court of Common Pleas; Unexpired 6 Year Term Ending 2/8/03|
6 Year Term. Salary $83,014
|To preside at trials of both civil and criminal cases; to supervise the jury commission, grand jury and other departments of the court
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Mark R. Schweikert
- Occupation: Incumbent Judge
- Education: BA Social Sciences, Ohio State University; JD Chase College of Law
- Judge Schweikert was admitted in 1980 and has practiced law,
- , served as Court Administrator for 14 years,
- as Municipal Court Judge for 4 years,
- and as Common Pleas Court Judge since March, 1999.
- He has presided over hundreds of trials.
- The faithful and impartial performance of the duties of the office
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.