(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Dennis S. Helmick
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Judge, Municipal Court
- B.S. Xavier University 1969; J.D. University of Cincinnati 1972
- My qualifications for the office of Hamilton County Common PleasCourt Judge include:
- ten and a half years as a prosecutor,
- seven years as a defense counsel,
- sevens years as an assistant attorney general,
- and ten years as a Hamilton County Municipal Court Judge.
Richard A. Niehaus
- My foremost priority is the fair, orderly and efficient administration of justice.
- I will also encourage early alternative dispute resolution, mediation, and settlement.
- Finally, professionalism and civility will also be priorities in my courtroom.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Common Pleas Judge
- Education: A.B. Georgetown, J.D. Chase, Masters U.N.- Reno
- Attorney 29 years
- Former Assistant City Solicitor
- Former Ohio Assistant Attorney General
- Former Municipal Court Judge Hamilton County
- Common Pleas Court Judge past 21 years, 1979 to present
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com