(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Carl L. Parrott
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Forensic pathologist, county coroner
- Education: BA, Yale; MD, Emory; pathology and forensic pathology residencies
- As a board certified general and forensic pathologist, I have nearly 20 years experience in scientific investigation & laboratory administration.
- On my watch, our office has improved the quality, quantity, and cost-effectiveness of its services.
Ronald C. Cheek
- To continue to provide effective, responsive, high-quality scientific death investigation.
- To preserve and enhance our already high standard of crime laboratory technology.
- To do these ojectively, impartially, and cost-effectively to national accrediation standards.
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com