LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Clermont County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
Engineer; County of Clermont|
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Carl G. Hartman
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Professional Engineer and surveyor
- Education: B.S. Civil Engineering, Univ. of Cincinnati
- Community/Neighborhood: Clermont County
- Registered Professional Engineer and surveyor in State of Ohio
- with 40 years experience. 32 years in the private sector
- with includes 22 years of ownership of a local consulting firm
- Political Party: Republican
- Continue an aggressive program of replacement of deficient bridge infrastructure
- Continue obtaining various grants in order of leverage monies to the maximum
- Partner with both local governments and the private sector to provide infrastructure solutions
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.