(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Marketing/ Nursing, Resident Advocate
- Education: Bachelor's degree in nursing and health, UC, 1987
- Union Township Trustee since 1993, served 8 years on township zoning commission
- past Clermont County Park Board member; graduate of Lead Clermont
- Have ability and desire to listen to residents, compromise, set reasonable policy and have it carried out fairly
Richard L. Martin
- Improve relations and communication with local officials and county residents.
- Allow residents and local officials input into transportation, communication, water/sewer issues.
- Return important decision-making to elected officials as voters intended.
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Communications Consultant
- Education: B.S., Social Science/ Communications, William Carey College
- As a business owner, Dave Lane understands budgetary responsibility and is keen on introducing private sector concepts to county government.
- Lane's association with grassroots residential organizations has placed him in a position to observe county government in action
- and identify certain aspects that can be improved to better serve residential taxpayers.
- Re-prioritize the resources of county government to better serve residential taxpayers
- Reverse Clermont County's disproportional rate of highway fatalities and traffic related accidents
- Institute safeguards to ensure acceptable density of future development/ address planning concerns
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.