LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Butler County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
Treasurer; County of Butler|
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Carole B. Mosketti
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Fiscal Consultant/Accountant
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Wilmington College
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Miami University
- Appointed Clerk/Treasurer for Fairfield Township
- Twenty-Two years experience in Governmental Accounting & Finance
- Treasurer for the Greater Cincinnati Finance League
- Fiscal Consultant to Fairfield Township
- To ensure sound fiscal accountability of taxpayers funds.
- To provide excellent customer service to the citizens of Butler County.
- To promote a spirit of trust with individuals from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.