LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Butler County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
Sheriff; County of Butler|
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Harold Don Gabbard
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
Alan Todd Laney
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assistant Chief of Police for Fairfield Township years
- Employed by the Butler County Sheriff's Office for 7 years. Served in the Jail, Road Patrol, Traffic and Detective Divisions.
- Employed by the Butler County Coroner's Office. Trained Medico-Legal Death Investigator.
- Associates Degree in Law Enforcement. Cum Laude
- Ohio Peace Officer Licensed Instructor
- Member of The Ohio Chiefs of Police Association
- Building a new jail or expanding the present jail without increasing the tax burden on Butler County residents.
- Implimenting a progressive law enforcement strategy of working together with all other law enforcement agencies to maximize efforts to stop crime.
- Will focus on the problem of increased juvenile crime by working with families and schools.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.