LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Butler County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
Recorder; County of Butler|
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Danny N Crank
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Butler County Recorder
- Realtor, 23 years
Darrell H. Collins
- Customer Service
- Computerization which will make the Recorder's Office even more accessable to the public.
- Hard work & dedication to seeing the tax payers of Butler County get the most bang for their buck!
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired Armco Steel
- Education: Graduate- Seven Mile High School
- A native of Butler County and 23 year resident of Hamilton.
- Proven public servant and manager.
- 30 years as a manager at Armco Steel's Hamilton and Middletown works.
- Attended and completed numerous management courses and seminars.
- 18 years service as Chief of Police for St.Clair Township, a part time position. Honest, responsible, capable, dependable.
- First and foremost be a full time recorder.
- To assume proper procedures in entering and maintaining records.
- Maintain records in the most modern and efficient methods available.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.