LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Butler County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
Prosecutor; County of Butler|
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Robert N. "Robin" Piper, III
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney at Law
- Special Prosecutor - Lucasville Prison Riots
- 15 years as Assistant Prosecutor
John F. Holcomb
- Explore enforcement opportunities in areas not currently handled
- Provide proper legal counsel to office holders
- Take politics out of the Prosceutors office and replace it with professionalism
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Prosecuting Attorney, Butler County
- Education: Wittenburg University 1959; U.C. College of Law, 1962
- Prosecuting Attorney, Butler County 1973- present; outstanding prosecutor of the year 1998
- Asst. Prosecuting Attorney, Chief Trial Counsel 1965-72
- National Board Certification Criminal Law Advocacy
- Admitted to practice law in all courts of Ohio, U.S. Court of Appeals for Sixth Circuit, U.S. Supreme Court
- That guilt shall not escape nor innocence suffer
- Keep person's homes and streets safe
- Keep government clean
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.