LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Butler County, OH
March 7, 2000 Election
Commissioner; County of Butler; 4 Year Term Starting 1/02/01|
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Charles R. "Chuck" Furmon
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Butler County Commissioner
- Police Lieutenant/Commander (retired)
- Former Mayor, City of Hamilton, Ohio
- Board Member, Neighborhood Housing Services of Hamilton
- Provide services to Butler County residents while keeping taxes and cost as low as possible.
- Construction of new Butler County Corrections Center.
- Continue to improve Butler County's highway system.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business owner and Trustee
- Education: Bachelor of Arts, San Francisco State University
- My eighteen years of experience as a business owner, and my six years of experience as the trustee of the fastest growing community in Butler County
- has given me the insight into county government needed to bring more fiscal responsibility into our county government.
- Set spending priorities based on need and legal requirements-not cronyism and inappropriate luxury.
- Reduce wasteful spending (no more JIS type debacles).
- Make county business and decision-making process more open to the public.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Primary Preview on Cincinnati.Com
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.