- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Legislator's Staff Chief
- I serve on California's Criminal Justice Council, advising the Governor and Legislature on criminal justice policies and juvenile justice programs.
- I am a State Assembly Legislative Policy Director working on HMO reform, reducing neighborhood violence, and advocating for working families.
- I will work to improve education, and enforce "zero tolerance" laws to expel any student who brings a gun to school.
- I am a member of the National Breast Cancer Coalition, and am an Elk Grove PTA parent.
- I was raised on a family farm and now live with my husband Michael and daughter in Elk Grove.