(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Order is random and changes daily.
Erik J. Bjorn
- Occupation: Economic Research Analyst
- Lifelong San Franciscan, graduate of Lowell High School (1993)
- University of California, Berkeley, BA Economics (1998)
- Economic Research Analyst, State of California, Department of Industrial Relations, Division of Labor Statistics and Research
- Alternate to Bob Evans, San Francisco Republican County Central Committee
- Issues Director, San Francisco Young Republicans
- Web Master and Database Consultant, Committee to Elect Mike Denunzio, http://www.mdenunzio4supervisor.org
Elsa C. Cheung
- Assist in the election of Republicans to the Board of Supervisors in the upcoming district elections in November 2000.
- Register Republicans and recruit volunteers through improved means of communication including precinct walks, newsletters, and a website.
- Boost the Party's image by increasing local charity work to further gain the respect of the community.
Mark D. Manber
- Occupation: Financial Services Representative
- Occupation: Investment Manager and Customer Service Representative
- Born and Raised in San Francisco and lifelong Republican
- Attended and graduated from local public schools; Aptos Junior High, Lowell High school and San Francisco State University
- BA Economics graduate certificate in Business Data Processing from UC Berkeley - Extension
- Current and active member; San Francisco Republican Assembly, charter secretary and board member
- Past board member, Contra Costa Young Republicans, where we particiapted in the SUCCESSFUL ELECTION OF REPUBLICANS; Bill Baker to the State Assembly
- Participant, RNC National Convention in San Diego and California Republican Assembly State Nominating Convention in Oakland both as a security aid.
Rita Elizabeth O'Hara
- Help elect more Republicans and only Republicans to political office. Our resources are too limited to spend time or money on anyone else.
- Support and advertise the benefits of free-market solutions to all econmic problems at the city level. This includes opposing rent-control.
- Reaching out ehtnic minorities and other underrepresented groups to broaden the base of our party.
- Occupation: Special Events Consultant
Denis J. Norrington
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
Albert C. Chang
Harold M. Hoogasion
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Occupation: Healthcare Analyst
- Bachelor of Science in Economics/Finance from Boston College
- Member, Executive Committee of San Francisco Republican Assembly
- Former VP, San Francisco Republican Assembly
- GOP Delegate, Forbes for President (1996)
- Precinct Captain, Jordan for Mayor (1991)
- Graduate of St. Ignatius College Preparatory (1987)
- Grow the San Francisco Republican Party
- Support only the candidates of our party
- Raise our visibility within the local community
Warren L. Donian
- Occupation: Human Resources Director
- Occupation: Telecommunications Consultant
- Occupation: Incumbent
- 3rd Generation San Francisco Native
- Associate Member, CA. Republican Party
- BA, International Relations, USC
- Vice Chair-Communications, SFGOP
- Republican Participation in City Government!
- Asian American involvement in the Political Process
- Republican voter support and participation in the affairs of the Party
- Occupation: Accountant
- Central Committee Staff 1979-1980
- Educate the Republicans about partial-birth abortions.
- Educate the Republicans the need to protect the right to bear arms.
- Educate the Republicans that taxes are to be used to run the government not to make the bureaucrats rich.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|