LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Santa Barbara County, CA
March 7, 2000 Election
Supervisor; County of Santa Barbara; District 4|
Results as of Mar 29 12:18pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (76/76)|
61.62% Voter Turnout (23112/37510)
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Joni L. Gray
- Occupation: Incumbent - 4th District Supervisor
- BS Degree & MA Degree, California State University at San Luis Obispo
- 4th District Supervisor, Santa Barbara County
- Chair, Santa Barbara County Planning Commission
- Administrative Assistant, County Superintendent of Schools
- Administrative Assistant, Santa Barbara County 5th District Supervisor
- Attorney, Private Practice
- Safe Neighborhoods (A Strong Public Safety Program)
- Private Property Rights
- Efficient Service from County Government
- Occupation: Licensed Mediator/Small Business Owner
- Public Health & Safety
- Protecting & Preserving Open Space
- Accessible and Accountable Government
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: April 13, 2000 02:36
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.