(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Timothy J. Staffel
- Occupation: Santa Barbara County Superior Court Judge 1998 - Present
- Law partner, private practice, Moomau & Staffel, 1987 - 1998
- Santa Barbara County Board of Supervisors, 1992 - 1998
- California Coastal Commission Member, 1994 - 1998
- Associate Attorney, Borton, Petrini & Conron, 1985 - 1986
- J.D. University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- B.A. San Diego State University
Annette G. "Suzie" Sato
- Experienced, Qualified and Dedicated
- "Keep a hard working Judge working for us"
- A Strong and Diverse Professional and Legal Background
- Occupation: Attorney - Private Practice 1984 - Present
- Judge Pro-Tempore, Lompoc Superior Court 1988 - Present
- Judge Pro-Tempore, Santa Maria Superior Court 1997 - Present
- Private Practice Attorney, Family Law, Civic/Criminal Law, Estate Planning
- District Attorney's Office, Deputy District Attorney
- Appointed by Judges to represent children in custody cases
- Business Law Teacher - Allan Hancock College - 4 years
- I will be a fair and knowledgeable judge.
- I will treat all who come into my courtroom with respect.
- I will listen equally to all sides.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|