(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Hubert E. Brown
- Occupation: Electrician
- Education: 1972 Univ. of Cinti. MA Lib Arts
- I have served as township trustee for the last four years.
- I am a community activist working with residents on several issues that affect our township.
Robert H. Grauvogel
- Quality of life in Whitewater township, controlling urban sprawl.
- public safety, fire and police protection
- low taxes
- Occupation: Assistant Assignment Commissioner (Hamilton Co.)
- Community: Whitewater Township
- Education: BBA 1972 Univ. of Cincinnati
- Past Trustee
- 26 years managerial experience including budgets, payroll, personnel management
- Currently Clerk of the Western Joint Ambulance District
- President of Harrison Soccer Assoc. Involved in Community Activities and desire to serve the community
- Planned and controlled economic growth and development, but preserving rural setting
- Water and sewer at an affordable level for all residents
- Maintain and strengthen community services such as Fire, Police, Adult and Youth Programs
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on transportation, campaign finance, and planning.
News and Analysis
The Cincinnati Post
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.