LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Hamilton County, OH
November 2, 1999 Election
Clerk; Township of Delhi|
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Kenneth J. Ryan
- Occupation: Director of Investment Operations
- Community/Neighborhood: Delhi Township
- Education: Elder High School, Degree in Accounting, MBA in Finance
- Sixteen years of accounting/financial management experience
- 4 1/2 years experience as current Delhi Township Clerk
- Elder High School class of 1979
- Certified Public Accountant designation in 1992
- Maintaining the financial stability of Delhi Township.
- Providing the best public safety to residents at the lowest cost.
- Continually planning the financial future of Delhi to keep taxes down.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on transportation, campaign finance, and planning.
News and Analysis
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:52
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.