LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Hamilton County, OH
November 2, 1999 Election
Council Member; City of Milford|
(Vote for 4)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Executive/CEO
- Excellent education (Xavier University).
- 30 years business experience/founder national corporation.
- Four years aggressive leadership on Milford City Council.
Charlene A. Hinners
- 1. Sensible development of Milford Commerce Park.
- 2. Development of additional parks and municipal pool.
- 3. Intelligent solution to city's wastewater needs.
- Occupation: Reception/front desk - volunteer coordinator.
- Four years of council experience.
- Four years as head of administrative services committee
- - having to do with administrative hiring, etc.
- Keeping the budget balanced.
- Infrastructure and annexation.
- How to maximize our remaining green space into parks.
- Occupation: Commercial real estate.
- Age: 44
- I have a degree in urban planning
- I have served on Milford's City Council for the past eight years.
Laura J. Mason
Bradford G. Olson
- Economic development.
- Implementation of long-range water and wastewater plans.
- Downtown revitalization.
- Occupation: Clergy.
- Age: 37
- As a pastor I try to stay aware of, and involved in the community.
- As a member of city council currently I am excited about many of
- the things I see happening in the city.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- LWV Clermont County Response and Questions 10/20/99
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:52
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.