LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Stanislaus County, CA
November 2, 1999 Election
Governing Board Member; Patterson Joint Unified School District|
(Vote for 4)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
William D. Hoobler
- Occupation: Computer Scientist
- Lawrence Livermore National Lab, 26 years
- Masters of Science, Computing Science
- Masters of Science, Mathematics
- incumbent, 6 years
Linda Kaye Owens
- Occupation: Office Manager/Secretarial/Software Tech.
- Appointed School Trustee 1996
- Appointed School Trustee 1998
- Teacher Trainer and Tutor in Reading
- Worked in Educational Fields for 30 years
- Published Author
- Graduate Bear Valley School of Biblical Studies
- Currently, one of the district's priorities is our growth problem.
- Community of Caring's outstanding promotion of 5 attitudes: Family, Caring, Responsibility, Respect, and Trust in our schools.
- The strong import being to reading and math is paying off.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:50
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.