LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Stanislaus County, CA
November 2, 1999 Election
Governing Board Member; Newman-Crows Landing Unified School District|
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Diane M Milbauer
- Occupation: Administrative/Business Services
- for the Empire Union School District
- Prior: Staffing Manager, Patterson Frozen Foods
- Prior: Secretary to the District Attorney, Stanislaus County
Charles A. Beaty, Sr.
- Administrative and Staffing turnover and buy-out of contracts
- Facility Renovation or Construction
- Funding Opportunities
- Occupation: Sales-Foodservice Industry
- Incumbant - 5 years
Eric D. Emstrum
- Return control of local education to the communities
- Increase literacy
- Address issues of community growth
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:50
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.