LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Stanislaus County, CA
November 2, 1999 Election
Governing Board Member; Keyes Union School District|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Jim L. Welch
- Occupation: City of Turlock Public Parks and Streets Division
- Elected member Keyes School Site Council
- Volunteer Youth Soccor Coach
- Reyne Franka Memorial Award recipient
- Awarded most inspirational team member
- Lifetime Lions all star member
- Provide teachers with current textbooks and adequate computers.
- Implement class size reduction and offer after school programs.
- Provide students a clean, safe and drug free environment.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:50
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.