(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Nancy L. Green
- Occupation: Substitute Teacher/Hart-Ransom School
- Former Instructional Aide/ Hart-Ransom School
- Bachlor of Arts Degree in Business Administration
Leanne C. Probst
- I want Hart-Ransom to provide a curriculum that will be the foundation of a good education.
- I want children with special needs to be provided appropriate programs that will encourage their success (ESL, Resource, Speech, etc.)
- I want Hart-Ransom to provide a safe, learning environment, where students are inspired to prepare for their future.
- Occupation: Homemaker
- Former Preschool Teacher
- To help to ensure that children of every grade and skill receive the best possible education in a safe and positive learning environment.
- To try to faciliate and maintain cohesion between staff, board members, parents, and administration
- To be a board member that is approachable and respectful of everyone that is involved in any capacity in the education of a child at Hart-Ransom.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.