LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Stanislaus County, CA
November 2, 1999 Election
Governing Board Member; Ceres Unified School District; Area 2; Unexpired Short Term|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Yvette M. "Crites" Lane
- Occupation: Self Employed with husband Ken Lane
- Graduated from Andon College as a medical assistant/receptionist .
- Employed by Orangeburg Medical Group for four years (1995-1998)
- Employed by Great Valley Bank (1987-1994)
- Attended Modesto Junior College
Michael "Mike" Soffa
- Vocational Education
- New High School
- Administrative Accountability
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- Retired Steel and Copper Mill Manager
- Retired Prison Industry Supervisor (Dept of Corrections)
- Former Businessman
Don R. Donaldson
Susan F. Taylor
- I believe in self-discipline for students.
- Advocate vocational and technological training, with emphasis on computers.
- I believe in stressing "readin' ritin' and 'rithmetic," at the elementry level.
- Occupation: Homemaker
- Safe School Planning Committee
- PTA President
- School Site Council Board Member
- Ceres Dolphins Swim Team Board Member
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
Mark A. Price
- Curriculum at school must meet the needs of students at different levels of learning.
- Schools should be safe and comfortable for the students.
- Every child can become a successful person.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:50
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.