LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Stanislaus County, CA
November 2, 1999 Election
Council Member; City of Ceres|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Eric E. Ingwerson
- Occupation: Realtor/Mayor of Ceres
- Mayor of Ceres, 15 months
- Ceres City Councilman, 3 years
- Ceres Planning Commission, 7 years (1 year as chairperson)
- Past President and 6 year director Ceres Chamber of Commerce
- Past President and current 17 year member of the Ceres Lions Club
- Served on various community committees including, past chairperson of The Ceres Street Faire Committee
- Public Safety
- Economic Development/City Image
- Occupation: Secretary (retired escrow officer)
- Ceres Planning Commissioner
- President, Soroptimist International of Ceres
- Director, Ceres Chamber of Commerce
- Public Safety Department (Police & Fire Services)
- Economic Development
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:50
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.