(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Self-enployed in the fields of home design, & construction.
- Bachelor of Science: U.S. Military Academy, West Point.
- Councilman, City of Modesto.
- Member, Board of Directors, Stanislaus Partners in Eductaion.
- Chairman of Human Services.
- Vice-Chairman of Community Development & Housing.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars & American Legion.
Nicholas S Bavaro
- Make public safety the first responsibiliy of local government.
- Protect taxpayers by cutting waste and making government do more with less.
- Open, honest government. Holding government accountalbe to the citizens it serves.
- Occupation: Employee Benefits/Insurance
- Modesto Planning Commission, Modesto Charter Review Committee, Modesto Advisory Committee for Fire Protection, California Citizens Compensation Commis
- B.A.. University of the Pacific - Political Economics
- M.P.A. University of Southern California
Richard S. Herman
- Public Safety
- Reduced Taxes
- Business and Job Creation
- Occupation: Criminal Defence Attorney
- Degrees:B.S.Econ., Univ. of Penna.
- M.A.Pol.Sci.,New Sch.for Soc.Res.
- J.D.Law,Whittier Col.Sch. of Law.
- M.A.Tax Law,N.Y.Univ.Sch. Of Law.
- Former Dep. District Attorney,Stanislaus
- Former Merchant Seaman & Union Member
- Truth, Honesty and Integrity
- Run city budget like I run my home finance,debt w/in income
- Save Farms,Factories=Jobs,New Homes=City Debt4 Sewers&Water
- Occupation: Auto Parts Sales
- Adding more Police and Fire Dept personnel
- Balance the budget without increaasing taxes or fees
- Consolidate City and County services ,roads,landscape maint.ect.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.