San Mateo County, CA
November 2, 1999 Election
A Government That Serves The People
- Added 17 new members to the police force.
- Secured a new fire station in Redwood Shores and placed
paramedics on all city fire engines.
- Stopped illegal, closed-door city council meetings.
- Succeeded in putting an end to police ticket quotas.
- Helped win the Franklin Street construction project for
first-time home buyers.
- Leading the fight to abolish the utility users tax.
- Working to add lanes to Woodside Road between Highway 101
and El Camino Real, and add more auxiliary lanes on the
|| This Race
November 1999 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created from information supplied by the candidate: October 4, 1999 09:10
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.