(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Mark C. Watson
- Occupation: Father/Attorney
- Occupation: Regional Mall Manager
- Former Chair, Millbrae Planning Commission
- Served 2 years on Spring Valley School Site Council; secured $32,000 for Spring Valley School Computer Lab
- Raised $25,000 for Millbrae AYSO area programs
- Member, Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, and 14 years on Daly City/Colma Chamber of Commerce Board/and current Adopt-A-Family Committee Chair
- General Manager, Serramonte Shopping Center, past 15 years
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Cum Laude, Menlo College
- I believe mitigation of parking and traffic impacts from BART and the adjacent land development is vital to preserving Millbrae's quality of life;
- As a Planning Commissioner, I voted against view-blocking projects and oversized expansions; I will continue to protect homeowner property values;
- I will work to further the revitalization of Millbrae's business districts, and to strengthen Youth and Senior support programs.
- Occupation: Councilmember/Business Attorney
- Mills High School Graduate
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics and Political Science), UC Santa Barbara
- Juris Doctor, Santa Clara University
- Millbrae Parks and Recreation Commission, Former Commissioner
- Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, Past President
- Millbrae Sister City Committee, Past Chair
- Building Millbrae's economic base in order to maintain public safety and city services.
- Expanding youth and senior programs through our Parks and Recreation Department.
- Preserving Millbrae's neighborhoods and quality of life.
- Occupation: Councilwoman
- Elected to Millbrae City Council 1987, 1991,1995
- Elected Mayor in 1991-92, 1994-95, 1998-99
- Past President Millbrae Chamber of Commerce
- Past President Friends of the Millbrae Library
- Current Vice President / President-Elect of the Assoc. Bay Area Govts.(ABAG)
- Past-President: Soroptimist Intl. Millbrae-San Bruno & Member: Millbrae Lions
Nadia V. Holober
- Provide Economic Stabilty and Growth
- Maintain and enhance high-level Public Safety services
- Preserve our Neighborhoods and Quality-of-Life
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner/Attorney
- Chair, San Mateo County Planning Commission
- Chair, Millbrae 50th Anniversary Committee
- Member, Millbrae Downtown Process Committee
- Officer, Green Hills PTA, Member Taylor PTA
- Graduate, San Carlos H.S. and U.C. Berkeley
- Juris Doctor Degree, U.C. Hastings College of Law
- Make BART work for the benefit of Millbrae residents.
- Improve recreational opportunities for teens and seniors.
- Revitalize our downtown shopping district.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
San Francisco Chronicle
San Mateo County Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.