LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
San Mateo County, CA
November 2, 1999 Election
Council Member; City of Foster City|
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Janet Ann Galeno
- Occupation: Councilmember/Writer
- Occupation: Attorney-Estate Planning & Elder Law
- University of San Francisco, B.A.
- San Francisco Law School, J.D.
- Past President, Foster City Rotary
- Foster City Senior Advisory Committee
- San Mateo County Commission on Aging - 3 Terms
- Peninsula Soroptimist - 1999 Woman of Distinction
- Rebuild of the Civic Center
- Redevelopment of Marlin Cove and Port O' Call
- Stronger voice in County issues of Housing ,Transportation, High Schools and Airports
Louis A. Liberty, Esq.
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner/Contractor
- Occupation: Attorney/Businessman
- Degree in Economics
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
Patrick J. Sullivan
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Public Safety
- Council Accountability and Accessibility
- Occupation: Realtor/Broker
- BA San Francisco State University
- Foster City Park and Recreation Member
- Commissioner for San Mateo County Disabilities
- Foster CIty Chamber of Commerce Member
- SAMCEDA Housing Task Force Member
- Committee to Redevelop Leo J. Ryan Park Member
- Completion of the Downtown Plan for Foster City, ensuring it is done within budget.
- Resolving the airport noise issues with both San Francisco and San Carlos.
- Ensuring that both the Senior Center and the Teen Center are permanent.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
San Mateo County Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 30, 1999 16:52
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.