|Categories shown below:|
Contests for all precincts in
San Luis Obispo County, CA combined are shown below.
Polling Location on November 2:
Call your County elections department.
How we got this information
Report problems or errors
|Candidates in San Luis Obispo County were not asked
to supply information to SmartVoter. The elected office and candidate
names are listed here for your convienience.|
- Measure D-99
Facilities Improvement District No. 1
-- Paso Robles Joint Unified School District
55.72% Yes votes ......
44.28% No votes
- Shall the Paso Robles Joint Unified School District be authorized
to issue general obligation bonds of School Facilities Improvement District No. 1
in the principal amount of $65,000,000 bearing interest at rates within the legal limit to?:
- Build three elementary schools.
- Build a third middle school.
- Renovate Flamson Middle School.
- Renovate Georgia Brown School's Kindergarten.
- Remodel Glen Speck School's Multipurpose Room.
- Provide school safety devices.
- Improve Paso Robles High School.
- Expand Liberty High School.
- Acquire school sites.
- Measure E-99
Special Bond Election
-- San Miguel Joint Union Elementary School District
70.39% Yes votes ......
29.61% No votes
- To enable the San Miguel Joint Union Elementary School District
to finance the costs of acquiring and constructing a new elementary school in the
Heritage Ranch area, a gymnasium at Larsen Elementary School, and other school
improvements, including to obtain release of a $1,646,431 State grant committed
to the new school, and $764,754 of State grants for Larsen Elementary School,
shall the District issue $3,850,000 of bonds bearing interest at lawful rates?
San Luis Obispo Home Page
|| Statewide Links
|| About Smart Voter
Data Created: November 18, 1999 15:02
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.