(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: District Attorney
- Graduated from Hastings College of the Law
- Twice elected to the SF Board of Supervisors; Chair of Government Efficiency & Labor Commitee; and Financce Committee.
- Honored by Harvard University and the JFK School of Government for innovations in fighting and preventing crime
- Honored by National Organization for Women (NOW) as "Male Ally of the Year"
- Recruited and promoted the most diverse and activist staff of any D.A. office in CA
- Named Prosecutor of the Year by Washington Justice Policy Foundation
- Vigorously prosecute violent crime and corporate crime
- Aggressive proosecution and early intervention to domestic violence
- Continue pionerring, tax saving programs for alternatives to incarceration for non-violent offenses
- Occupation: Attorney
- 20-year prosecutor with the SF District Attorney's Office
- Immediately start ADT A.W.A.R.E. System
- Professionalize the office
- Jail Time for Drug Dealers, treatment for drug users
- Occupation: Public Interest Attorney
- Experienced prosecutor,supervising 20 deputies
- Two-terms service as elected City Councilman
- numerous constitutional law cases
- Attack gas-pump gas price gouging
- Serve estimated 12,000 felony warrants outstanding from SF courts
- Community advisory board to review our priorities and issues, quarterly, with DA
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
SF Dept. of Elections
News and Analysis
San Francisco Chronicle
San Francisco Weekly
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.