LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Santa Clara County, CA
November 2, 1999 Election
Council Member; City of Sunnyvale; Seat 4|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
David K. "Dave" Schumann
- Occupation: retired financial analyst
- former Director, Santa Clara County Taxpayers' Association
- B.S. in accounting, Temple University, Phila. Pa. 1966
- Completed coursework for MBA in International Business, Wharton Graduate Div. Univ. of Penna. 1968
- Former Director, Tahoe Tavern Property Owners' Assoc.
- Restore competence to City Council. There is NO excuse for not checking LaSala
- The citizens of Sunnyvale MUST be allowed to vote on whether or not Moffet becomes a commercial airport
- Sunnyvale City Council MUST be more friendly towards efforts of parents to educate their children. This Council's refusal of Challenger was unjust.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:49
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.