(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Realtor
- M.S. Civil Engineer
- Licensed Civil Engineer
- State PTA Honorary Service Award 1995
- Former Board of Director, American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSOI Region 35)
- Former Lincoln Elementary School Site Council
- Measure "A" organizer and fund-raiser
Roberta A. Pabst
- To keep our schools safe - I have enforced the "Zero Tolerance" policy. I initiated the first "Facility Modernization Health and Safety Guide".
- To recruit and retain qualified teachers - I will work to increase our revenue from the State to provide competitive salaries for our teachers.
- To Listen and Respect inputs from our community - I will maintain close contact with our community and listen carefully to their concerns.
- Occupation: School Board Member
- High Schools Foundation Board Member
- California School Boards Association Delegate
- Santa Clara County School Boards Assoc. Treasurer
- Cupertino Coalition Steering Committee Chair
- Past President Elementary, Junior High and High School PTAs
- Equitable funding from the state for our schools (we are 4 from the bottom in California)
- High academic achievment for all students
- Completion of facilities renovations with possible opening of another school
- Occupation: Principal Technical Writer
- B.S. Business Administration, University of Kansas
- Certificate in Programming Languages and Operating Systems, Stanford University
- past School Site Council chair, Dilworth Elementary
- past President of Dilworth's parent-teacher organization
- served on Cupertino Local Improvement Panel, Facilities Advisory Committee, Technology Task Force
- past fundraiser Co-chair and Volunteer chair, Cub Scout leader, YMCA coach
- Maintain highest educational standards
- Keep good teachers; they are our greatest asset
- Involve parents and community; we need to start listening again
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Los Altos Town Crier
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.