LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Marin County, CA
November 2, 1999 Election
Member, Town Council; Town of Tiburon|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Andrew L. Thompson
- Occupation: Councilmember/Businessman
- Mayor of Tiburon (1995), Council Member since 1992
- Trustee: Marin Academy High School 1997-present
- B.A. George Washington University, International Affairs and Economics
- Chairman and founding member: Marin County Economic Commission 1993-1997
- Chairman: Richardson Bay Regional Agency 1992-present
Therese M. "Terry" Hennessy
- Preserving Tiburon's Open Space and Ridge lands and Tiburon Ridge Trail
- Fostering better communication between the citizenry and Tiburon's government.
- Reducing congestion on Tiburon Blvd. and at our schools.
- Occupation: Incumbent/Executive Assistant
- Tiburon Town Council 1995-1999
- Local Agency Formation Commission 1998-Present
- Tiburon Town Clerk 1983-1995
- Ritter House Board 1998
- Point Tiburon HOA President 1987-1993
- Preserve Open Space/Limit Development
- Preserve and Strengthen the General Plan
- Continue to serve on LAFCO to protect Tiburon's interests.
- Occupation: Attorney/Businessperson
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:48
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.