(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Jeanne M. Leoncini
- Occupation: San Rafael City Clerk
- Certified Municipal Clerk
- Member, International Institute of Municipal Clerks
- City Clerks Association of California/League of California Cities
- Northern California City Clerks Association
- Past Secretary, Redwood Empire Division, League of California Cities
- Past Corresponding Secretary, City Clerks Association of California
- Placement of City's Municipal Code on-line, January, 2000.
- Placement of Staff Reports on-line, Spring 2000.
- Continue modernizing administrative functions and implementing computer on-line services to make office more efficient and accessible.
- Occupation: Project Coordinator/Administrator
- Lesley College, Cambridge, MA
- State Univ. of New York @Buffalo, Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- Master's Studies, San Francisco State University
- I will dedicate myself to improving efficiency and enhancing public access to the City Clerk's Office.
- I will employ the latest technology to increase communication, record keeping and information access.
- I will bring new energy and ideas into your city government.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|